Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2004/01/07

body builder

I would like to know how much a personal trainer charges per session. I met a guy who is a body builder that is willing to train me 3 times a week. He is not a qualified personal trainer, but his build makes him qualified. He obviously knows what he is doing. Being a female, will he be able to train me well? I just want him to help me build real muscle in my legs. Would 2 sessions be enough a week. I would like to do 3 sessions cardio and 2 sessions legs per week??

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Samantha,

I am glad that you have learnt an little known trick-always listen to the person in the gym who looks like they know what they are talking about.

Yes, I am sure as a female he will be able to train you well.

2 sessions a week should do you just fine.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist