Question

Body aches

Good Day, Ive been seeing so many doctors now lately and no one can help me. Ive been to specialist for all kinds of bloodtests and xrays. (Rheumatologist) Problems is, i am a very good sleeper, but when i wake up during or even in the morning my whole body aches. Every joint is my body is so sore that sometimes i even cry. i cant even use my hands to dry my facecloth. I have two little boys that needs all my attention.
PLEASE HELP ME. IM DESPERATE.

Expert ImageNatural health

i would suggest starting of with flaxseed (1 tablespoon ) three times daily, this will lubricate joints and help inflammation. Also use multi base powder from vogel to control acididy. Report back in two weeks and we can take it from there.
Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/12

What were the results of your blood tests? did you have high antibodies? Were you diagnosed with an autoimmune condition? Try taking essential fatty acids in a liquid form (try the fridge at dischem) in a glass bottle omega 3:6:9, take a couple of tablespoons per day, excellent for anti inflammatory. Try tissue salts no. 8; no. 4; no 10

Has no one giving you a diagnosis? Perhaps you have a bad form of fibrymyalgia or rheumatoid arthritis..... you need a diagnosis. Perhaps visiting a good nutritionist, you might be eating some foods that you are sensitive to you, and give you this bad reaction - pain. Hope you get some help. Take care

Reply to anon