Question
Posted by: Shakira | 2005/05/28

BOB MARTINS FOR HAIR GROW?

Hi, I'm 31 years and only taking vitamins (sink, pro vasc& vit B). I'm struggling to grow my hair (never had long hair). Is it true that Bob Martins (for dogs) helps with hair grow and is it safe to take?

Expert ImagePharmacist

I'm sure it will be safe to take and some people may find it effective, but there are products formulated for HUMAN use that may be better option. Try Vigro's range and treat your hair daily with a combination of placenta and bergemot (ask at your pharmacy).

152
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/15

hi I'm from Namibia... i never had long hair and when i started using bob martins it actually worked. I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening, its waaaayyy better and faster... and i just go for waxing cause i experience body hair all over but its totally worth it :-*

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/28

Hey.I had long rich hair so I dyed after that it fell off so I wanna use this product see if it works for me.....where do I find it...pPlease watsup me anyone with info 0727886856

Posted by: Anelisa Mehlomakhulu | 2016/07/14

I'm a 18 year old girl from ORANGE FARM around Gauteng province & I hv been using bob Martins conditioning tablets for large dogs. .. it's been 2 weeks now using it.. my hair liner is coming back. . I take 2tablets two times a day.. I can say it's working for me.. my hair liner is coming back.. I'm so exited. ..

Reply to Anelisa Mehlomakhulu | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Pontsho | 2016/08/06

Hi Anelisa, have you experienced any side effects yet? like pimples and so on?

Posted by: phumi | 2016/07/12

Can anyone who's using bob martin and biotin whatsapp me please 0712908721

Reply to phumi
Posted by: Nadia | 2016/06/24

Hi I bought BM tables yesterday and took 3 last night at the same time, i would like to know how many can you take at a time. And does BM really works.

Reply to Nadia
Posted by: Priscilla | 2016/06/14

Hi all, I've been using Prosana tablets for my hair Working like a charm :)

Reply to Priscilla
Posted by: Skhuh | 2016/06/14

Hey Guys... bob marthin really works been using it since last year october till january.... I had a big afro though it even bore me couse it was so big....i decided to stop using bob marthin and January and cuttdd off my hair and had a chickop....what suprised me is that my hair still grow fast even though im nolonger using BM i use to take 3 in the morning after eating 3 after noon after eating and onother 3 after dinner.... Type of BM: CONDITION TABLETS DOGS LARGE If you want to something else whatsapp me here:0840925241

Reply to Skhuh
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/26

wahooo guys am going to buy them what is the different between bm dog and cat ones

Posted by: Matilda | 2016/05/25

My cousin said she mixed power grow pills with her hair food.. It works

Reply to Matilda
Posted by: sintle | 2016/05/21

How long will takes to make my hair grow fast within amonth if I'm using bob martins

Reply to sintle
Posted by: Magde | 2016/04/20

I'm using Bob Martins for large dogs (ha ha...), I'm 40... My hair & nails grow faster.

Reply to Magde
Posted by: phindile | 2016/04/13

Iam a woman of 22 years old,I have tried many things for my hair.I struggle for hair growth a lot.I heard Bob martins really work,i wanna give them a shot.Which one should I take conditioning or other?plz whatsapp me at 0795722073 for an anser or just wright here plz.

Reply to phindile | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/02

which ones did you buy phindile and do they work or have any side effects?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/30

Just bought bob martins for small dogs hope they will grow my dreads faster

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/17

gud day ppl...bm ppl i assure u it works like magic cz i bought it a month bk tjo my hair is very long reach n strong i ddnt expirience any side effect

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: anno | 2016/04/26

hey do u drink them?

Posted by: Lenore | 2016/01/07

While you busy with Bob martin why dont you try the dry dog kibbles as well i hear they do wonder for your skin and Hair and i also hear that horse food is also very good for you hair. You have to eat it with milk in the morning, almost the same as you would eat you rice crispies. Good luck Chewbucca

Reply to Lenore
Posted by: Mulalo | 2015/10/26

Guyz im a venda person whu is aged 23.i jst wnt 2 knw if bob martins can work on growing hairs around my mouth and chick...im a male guy

Reply to Mulalo
Posted by: Zee | 2015/10/23

Pls whatsapp me and we can share this discussion and share pics of tablets we using. you can join a whatsapp group on growing hair with BM and skin whitening stuff.... My nr is 0835101122. Lets do this guys

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Zee | 2015/10/23

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Tshepi | 2015/09/18

I am buying mine today and I pray there are no after effects like wanting too much sex and hair growing in all the wrong places

Reply to Tshepi
Posted by: petronella | 2015/09/18

Do bm hav bad effects?

Reply to petronella
Posted by: Nosipho Mashaya | 2015/09/02

Hey gaz I used bob martins for dogs large for 1month and my hair it's just over my bums

Reply to Nosipho Mashaya | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: marelize | 2015/09/30

so it does work im struggeling with my hair 6 months to grow it it just stay in my neck doesnt look like its working

Posted by: Janine | 2015/08/29

Its only been 3weeks sins i started using Bob Martin Conditioning pills Large for dogs ,all i can say for now is that my hair is shinier and strong dont fall out that much as b4...but ill keep you guys updated

Reply to Janine
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/28

Horse shampoo works I use it you mix half your daily/ monthly shampoo with horse shampoo! Wash as many times as you like but rinse off very well! !!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/28

hi im also using bob martin pills for 1month an i want to know how long is it takes to grow my hair or i have to continue using it

Posted by: Lwazy | 2015/08/24

hy guys i would like to know if these BM tablets have bad effects on your health because they are made for dogs?

Reply to Lwazy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/15

I bought bm and I have been taking them for 4 weeks now. all I can say they gave me appetite, and I think they take 2 months to work they don't work instantly.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/18

power gro has vitamins etc nothing bad in it (read ingredients) and it has really been working for me. im not all of a sudden growing hair all over my body all power gro does is make your hair shiny, grow fast and look as great as ever!!! bought from Dischem

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/14

Hi, Firstly, can I just say, if you are going to comment on this, please comment with a solution and nothing rude. Thank you. Now moving on, I've been hearing and reading that Bob Martin Condition tablets for dogs help with hair growth in humans too, I never had a problem with hair growth while growing up, but then, after cutting and dying it a few times its started breaking and falling out. Even when it's been cut! My problem is that, I'm naturally hairy, arms, legs, thighs, you'll find hair everwhere on me. I want to know if taking Bob Martins will also increase hairgrowth everywhere else on me as it helps my hair...? Because I honestly can't deal with waxing and shaving now, it'll be a horror if BMs accelerate the growth everywhere else again too.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/06

Hey im a 22years old gal nd iv nvr hd prblm wit my hair buh aftr cuttin my hair i dsnt grow agn nd realy i want my hair 2b long sow i wnr buy dis BM 4 dogs pills buh idk wer 2 fnd em nd yet dnt knw hw nch dey cost sow cn some1 pls b kind enuf 2 tll me im inneed of dis pills nd im 4rm small town in free state calld heilbron my dgts ar 0840551392 pls guys

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/14

Please use proper english man

Posted by: homie | 2015/08/08

Hello hometown girl...visit riemland apteek n get yourself powergro or hair growth tablets. they are very effective dear. Also use products that have jojoba oil it's good for the hair.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/04

I am 18yrs old and live in MP, never had real hair i men long hair. scared as hell to use bob martin. i only need hair on the top of my head only. any ways you have 2 struggle 4 beauty... nothing beautiful comes cheap.

Posted by: Tally | 2015/07/25

I bought the pills but the problem is that, I become so scary to use.... Won't have bad effect in my life?? Can people tell me their experience when they used them... How did it feels?

Reply to Tally | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Deloris | 2015/09/12

Hi Tally I used Bob Martin's I can assure you there is no side effects and when I take my nails grows very fast.

Posted by: Tally | 2015/07/25

Reply to Tally
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/19

Hi...I've seen all your comments all I want to know is how much do there cost?

Posted by: courtney | 2015/07/17

Iv'e been taking bob martin conditioning tablets for two months now and it honestly works like a bomb. My hair don't fall out that much and my hair is longer than it usually grow in 2 months time. I don't grow that much hair etc like the concerns that some people have seriously...but I just want to say that it really works.

Reply to courtney | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: lindy | 2015/08/26

Me 2 its all most 1 mnth im using bob martin pills but I didn't see any different s how many mnth must I use it?

Posted by: lindy | 2015/08/26

Posted by: Kido | 2015/07/06

It's been 4 weeks now since I've started taking Bob Martin conditioning tablets. My hair is growing very fast and my hairline is coming back to normal now. I take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 in the night, after meal. My hair looks good and people have commented that my hair grows faster...I also use horse conditioning shampoo once a week. I'm really happy to see the results in such a short period.

Reply to Kido | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Bee | 2016/04/07

What pills are those and what shampoo? Since there are a lot of products

Posted by: Bee | 2016/04/07

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/24

Tell me, which pills for bob martin did you buy? there are lot of supplements there.

Posted by: Kido | 2015/06/02

I think i'm gonna start using Bob Martin as well. I hear horse shampoo also does wonders for hair growth. A friend of mine has a very strong, shiny hair and she says she is using horse shampoo. Kido frm Bloemfontein

Reply to Kido
Posted by: ricardo | 2015/05/26

Hi. Can anyone tell me what will help with male hereditary hairloss (inherited hair loss). My hair started receding since i was 18 I'm now 23 and its just getting worse. Please help

Reply to ricardo
Posted by: Nokulunga | 2015/05/19

Hello guys, I bought BM for dogs today and I took 2 tablets, so I wanna know how long did it take for your hair to grow to about 5cm long, and what was your dosage. Please reply guys, thank u

Reply to Nokulunga
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/17

Hi, I have 3 day started to use BMW, m looking forward to see the results. I have dreadlocks and loosing hair in front

Posted by: Kidman 2boy sebeko | 2015/05/05

Stop using them, i had contraindications using them for starterd abdominal pains

Reply to Kidman 2boy sebeko
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/26

Hey guys I'd like to buy borb martine but um not sure that it is safe or what?I want my hair to grow fast

Posted by: essiebaby | 2015/04/23

I swear it works like a bomb I'm in London dying for a bottle of captuals it has to be the bob Martin conditioning tablets for dogs... In 3months u would see reemarkable changes in ur hair u don't have to take it everyday if u forget to take it it's ok but the more u consume the better twice or truce a day don't over do it though... The color is ashy like brown n grey mixed. I don't think u should take it if u pregs... Ur skin will glow nails will grow and u just have lots of energy... I'm not sure though is all bob Martin tablets good even vetzyme? But the one I know they sell it at the pharmacy in jhb... U don't have to believe me but I bible it works n but the other hair won't cause issues but then again we all different....

Reply to essiebaby | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Burnit | 2015/07/17

Does the tablets effect overall hair growth throughout the body???

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/15

Hey girl..could you take a pic of how the bottle looks outside

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/15

Posted by: ongy | 2015/04/22

Hy gyz I hv bought a bob martin 2dai and I hv seen ur cmmnts um super scary ,and I wnt to ask questn wat are the disadvantage of a person using bob martin with pregnancy

Reply to ongy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/03

I've seen people using biotin, but what surprises me no one knows it at chemist

Posted by: no name | 2015/03/30

I have used bob martins..#now am impressing result#

Reply to no name
Posted by: Pam | 2015/03/24

hey guys I'm a 20 year old black girl from Pretoria. I bought Bob Martins tablets three weeks ago and already my hairline is coming back... its almost fully back... So far I'm really impressed... hopefully nothing will go wrong... any questions?

Reply to Pam | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/20

How much do you take a day

Posted by: Adie | 2015/04/07

Hi Pam. I would really like to try this method. Please help with how I can get them I'm also having a big problem with my hairline. Please email me at adelaidedlamini@yahoo.com. Your response is highly appreciated.

Posted by: Pam | 2015/04/01

(-__________-)

Posted by: Bobby and Spotty | 2015/03/27

Which one of you people is barking like a dog?

Posted by: sandra | 2015/03/14

I've read all ur comments and I'll would realy love to know how does this BM tablets looks like plz whattsapp me 074610296 or 24c17263 BBM me with d pic plz good ppl

Reply to sandra | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anita | 2015/03/19

You can get Bob Martin tables from your local pet shop or supermarket

Posted by: cebsile | 2015/03/03

Hey..i also want to try placentas so where can i find them

Reply to cebsile
Posted by: lerato | 2015/03/01

Hi all I need this as soon as posible iv read what most of you say but I need to be hairy as in yesterday so which brand works of this bob martins so I'll go buy my self @ pick n pay 2morrow please do advice lrt.lira@gmail.com/0781722886(whatsaap)

Reply to lerato
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/23

guys bob martins only promotes hair growth wr ther is hair dogs have hair all over thus y

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/13

Iv used it for a mnth took 3 a day definately improved my hair volume and i had a gum bleeding problem t jus vanished i dn bleed wen i brush my teeth

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Cindz | 2015/02/18

How did you take your 3 pills? Did you take one in the morning, afternoon and night or all one time?

Posted by: Lebo | 2015/01/30

Do bob martins grow facail hair

Reply to Lebo
Posted by: LIZALISE | 2015/01/23

HI What I would like to know is that, the hair grows only on designated areas for hair like armpits, legs etc and the face and breats won't be affected at all? please help I am struggling with less, weak and short hair.

Reply to LIZALISE | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Bridgette | 2015/03/30

Hi Lizalisa, i used to use Bob Martin tablets many years ago when I was younger and damn, they work. I'm now going back on them again. They are awesome. It's a cheap and easy way to get your hair looking beautiful. Would recomend them to anybody any day.

Posted by: nxiza | 2015/01/19

guys jst try power gro its very good my hair has grwn faster

Reply to nxiza | 5 comments (hide)
Posted by: LIZALISE | 2015/04/10

How did it takes to show visible result for you Nxiza coz i've been using it for 2 weeks now but nothing different

Posted by: Bridgette | 2015/03/30

Trust me, nothing is better than Bob Martin Tabs.... Though it's manufactured for dogs, it's super good for human beigns as well....

Posted by: Bridgette | 2015/03/30

Posted by: Bridgette | 2015/03/30

Posted by: Bridgette | 2015/03/30

Posted by: hair hunter | 2015/01/18

I just want to know the difference between Bob Martin's for cats and Bob Martin's for dog.

Reply to hair hunter
Posted by: hair hunter | 2015/01/18

Reply to hair hunter
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/31

Is it true that bob martin work for hairloss for man

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/31

Is it true that BM for dogs help with Man buldness??????

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/30

ABSOLUTELY aS LONG AS YOU HAVE HAIR, IT WILL HELP. wHAT'S REALLY INTERESTING IS THAT IT HAS ALL THE ESSENTIAL VITIMENS AND MINERALS THAT ARE NECESSARY FOR HAR GROWTH. rEAD THE MAKE UP OF THE TABLET AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT i'M TALKING ABOUT.. tRYI IT AND YOU'LL BE REALLY HAPPY.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/30

Posted by: HBG | 2014/10/31

Hi gays I am stating to loose my hair, those bob martn work for boldness???

Reply to HBG
Posted by: Kevin | 2014/10/24

my friend used bob martins for 2months, she gained a lotta hair, but during the night she does dog sounds/barks, her nails are hard AF

Reply to Kevin | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: Ab | 2016/02/23

Lmao. Are you for real?.

Posted by: Ab | 2016/02/23

Lmao. Are you for real?.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/06

lmao lies

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/13

Hshaha lier

Posted by: ida | 2014/10/18

were can i find bob martins in namibia?

Reply to ida | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/05

The dosage is written outside the box. My advice is better to go to where they sell it e.g Pick n Pay or Shop-rite and check the instructions on your own.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/05

Posted by: ida | 2014/10/18

were can i find bob martins in namibia?

Reply to ida
Posted by: ida | 2014/10/18

were can i find bob martins in namibia?

Reply to ida | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/30

At pivk and pay

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/26

at your nearest vet

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/27

Can anyone please inform me on where to buy Bob Martin tablets & how much do they cost exactly ? Thanks

Posted by: calvin fortune | 2014/09/27

You only take one a day but after u have ate

Reply to calvin fortune
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/12

I'm naledi would like to know which bm is right coz i have seen small medium and large

Posted by: LAT | 2014/09/10

Hey, I wanna use BM pills but from what i am reading in your comments i am not certain of the dossage of the pills per day and a friend of mine warned me that my appetite may be increased by these pills as well, i wanna find out how true that is?

Reply to LAT
Posted by: Kelly | 2014/09/02

Hi, my name is Kelly. I am 18 years old... I've been drinking BM since January 2014 and it's really been working for me... my hair has grown all over my body but I'm used to it because I am hairy naturally lol (not extreme though) . If you feel uneasy about drinking BM let me just say this: Read the ingredients!!! It's just a bunch of normal vitamins put into a small pill, no harm whatsoever I take two a day :-). The results are so amazing, my hair is shinier and stronger

Reply to Kelly | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: rochelle | 2015/01/08

hi, i would just like to know which bob martin pills are you using. there are a few and im not sure

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/02

Which one of the bob martin pills do you drink. The one for the coat or what?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/28

Hi guys would like to know how many bob Martin's u take each day

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/28

How many you Ayke per day

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/26

How many bobmartins pills should i take per day?

Posted by: andrea | 2014/08/14

Can I drink a stomach pain killer to stop the pain tht am feeling becouse of bob martins?

Reply to andrea
Posted by: my name is andrea | 2014/08/14

I drink bob martins ,but it was only one tablet and my My stomach is paining I need help what can I do?

Reply to my name is andrea

Reply to my name is andrea

Reply to my name is andrea

Reply to my name is andrea
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/24

How long it lives in blood

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/30

Bob Martins are safe for people? I'm T.Z frm DBN

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: nolwazi (pharmacist) | 2014/06/27

yes they are have used I have long hair and my system is clean

Posted by: kevin | 2014/05/25

what type of bob martin should I use for hair growth,because I have seen (bob martin for fleas,etc)...which one is the right one?...plz answer me on my whatsapp 0784652977

Reply to kevin
Posted by: Thabile | 2014/05/16

I cut my hair to chiskop and I hv a weav on and I'm drinking Bm . I'm hoping by the tym I take my weav off my hair will be all grown I take the pills whn I feel I shud , I don't like drinking pills and my head itches so bad

Reply to Thabile | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/16

Hi I'm thinking of doing to please could you tell me how that worked out watsapp me on 0835078257

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/10

What is this placenta all about and where can one purchase it?

Posted by: Eugenia | 2014/04/24

My hair don't grow anymore and I try evryting now,so If I use bm will there be any prb wht my neals cze I think they sad it makes your naels like a dogs naels and I love my beautyfull naels

Reply to Eugenia
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/04/04

How many pills shuould I take per day? Is it true that your hair grows faster if you are drinking bob marthins with milk?

Posted by: Anonymus | 2014/04/02

Can a pregnant woman use Bob Martin.....what damages it may cause when pregnant use Bob Martin?

Reply to Anonymus
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/28

Does it have any effect on brittle nails?

Posted by: Brownsugar | 2014/03/27

Some of these comments are just too scary....iv been also experiencing a decline in my hair growth and its my second day taking bob martins....half of my insincts wants to continue with them n hoping it will work fo me but my other instincts are scarying me away....m afraid of growing any accessive hair eg:on my back.

Reply to Brownsugar
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/12

are yoou guys for real? i would love to have long hair, but will never go this far, super scary!!!

Posted by: jattets | 2014/02/27

Mate I used them from the age of 18 and I've had 4 sets of dreads hip length, I believe they worked for me trying to grow my hair now after having them short for a while and its taking ages. And don't worry you won't start scratching ur nuts if you take more than 2 a day hehe

Reply to jattets | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/04/05

and how old are u now ? how long to see results

Posted by: charne | 2014/02/23

hey I am currently using bob martins, don't see any changes yet as I am only using it 3weeks now. but someone I know told me that it really works. after she had problems with hair growth, so took it for 1 year and her hair is only like 5cm from her butt now. so I will keep on using them as long as I don't start barking it will be ok. Im from Namibia

Reply to charne | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/03

am in namibia as well,mind contacting me?7445165

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/22

Hi there am having a problem with my hair too and I decided to cut cause doesn't grow at all I noticed this after 2008 its really badif one can advise please this is a serious problem

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/12/26

How long does it take to see the different?

Posted by: Debbie | 2013/10/08

Today is my 1st day of trying bm tablets again afta years, neva before have I had probz with it, as to hair growning all over, my hair is just so thin n brittle, think that it can be of the GHD, bt I hope for the best that my hair will become fuller and more shinny!!

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: Kate | 2013/10/08

Alot of my friends have taken bob martins and have noticed a huge growth in their hair ... I want to give it a try so I went and bought but the dosage instructions are only for dogs so I dont know how many are safe for a human to take daily ? Please help ?

Reply to Kate | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/06

hi kate i take 9 a day 3 morning 3 afternoon and 3 at nigh but i use plasenta with it and my hair grew 6 cm in one moth

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/10/07

I take bob martin conditioning tablets and it definitely does not make hair all over your body grow. The hair on your head grows faster and looks way more shiny and healthy. These tablets really do the trick since they have all the essential vitamins your hair needs

Posted by: Tia | 2013/09/30

I heard Bob Martins is good for the hair but it makes you start growing hair all over :( i'm scared of that

Reply to Tia
Posted by: ashley | 2013/09/24

im 18 and i bought the bob martin pills and after three weeks of using it,i saw changes in the the length of my hair,,i think it works!

Reply to ashley | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/14

how many do you take a day?

Posted by: Conny | 2013/07/06

Am struggling for hair. People say i must use bob martin pills. I realy want long hair but am afraid of those pills. Are they safe for me? Am 16 yearz old.

Reply to Conny
Posted by: cassy | 2013/06/22

Hey guys I bort me bob martin conditioning tablets and I would like to know how do I take the tablets is it once a day or what plz help

Reply to cassy
Posted by: Tay | 2013/06/05

I am 19 years old, I was on the injection for 2 years. At this time I was in a boarding house & didn't eat properly & I lost a lot of hair VERY quickly. Could it have been the combination of eating unhealthily the injection ? And what would be the best thing to take in order for my hair to be back to its old thickness & to grow quicker ? Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Reply to Tay
Posted by: faith | 2013/05/23

Im 31 years old an african women who lost her hair since 2008 and i never gain it back till today an i've tried to use Bob Martin but some one scared me that i will have hair all my body as dog.Im getting married next year July and my fiance he don't know that i don't have hair on front and my back because i alwayz put human hair to cover my head. I will appreciates if anyone can help me.

Reply to faith
Posted by: Riana | 2013/05/18

I've been using bob martins now for 3 months and I can't really say that it's helping with my hair growth, but it definitely made my hair stronger. My hair should have been shoulder length by now. But I still keep on taking the tablets every day. Hoping for the best!!!

Reply to Riana
Posted by: candice | 2013/04/29

i used Bob Martins and only Bob Martins, and my hair grew substantially from my shoulders to the middle of my breasts. In a period of 4months. none of my other body hair grew any faster, i shave my armpits every 2nd day as this routine for me. my legs i shave twice a week. that was my experience with Bob Martins

Reply to candice
Posted by: Another dog... | 2005/07/08

I also tried Bob Martins but my stomach got affected so badly. Left it and currently I'm using Biotin.

Reply to Another dog...
Posted by: Model | 2005/06/10

hey there.
i used bob martins for about 3 months.....im not really sure if it worked..as i was on a few other hair and skin vitamins as well....
bob martins contain the exact same nutrients as you find in human supplements...but only in lesser quantities...so a suitable hair n nail vitamin/s will be much better,believe me.

good luck

Reply to Model
Posted by: Yoli | 2005/06/02

I am in the same position as you, the only product that helped me was placenta as suggested by the doc, i seriousley saw a difference in the lenght of my hair within 1 month, my hair were always shaved up in my neck as it took so long to grow, that i gave up, until the above, and my hair is now in the middle of my back after just 14 months, placenta is amazing, good luck!

Reply to Yoli
Posted by: Mandy | 2005/05/30

Shakira, just to add on what the doc said, if youuse Bob Martins, you might start growing body hair excessively as they are not designed to just make your the hair on your head grow. Rememeber that dogs are hairy all over, so you just might experience hair growth in all parts of your body, eg legs, arms, back, pubic area, armpits, etc.

Reply to Mandy