Question
Posted by: Cait | 2007/12/21

B.O

hi
Okka so im going to get to the point fast.I take a shower every morning and night and i make shure i dry my skin and i then apply baby powder,Right before i leave to go to school i put on deoderant but it never does work.Thesweat soaks there my shirt really quick and its really disgusting.If feel like im the only one with this problem and it is effecting me from doing stuff.There also is another thing i only sweat alot when i am at school or hanging out with my friends.

PLEASE HELP ME

Dear Cait

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Excessive sweating is a very common problem and there are no real cure for it. You can however, try Botox injections into the problem area, as this will decrease the sweating for a period up to six months.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: Nicole | 2007/12/21

Try Micthumim, it's pricey but worth it.

Or shield

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: Fresh | 2007/12/21

Make sure the deodorant you are using is an Antiperspirant Deodorant - people often make the mistake of only using deodorant.

Reply to Fresh