Posted by: Aggie | 2011/06/06

Bluster/Ulcer in inside Eyelid

I have a white blister/ulcer type thing deep in the inside of my lower eyelid. The skin below the eyelid is a little puffy and about a cm below the eye is a sort of white puffy area. The eye is slightly painfull. It is not bloodshot. The inside eyelid is a bit red. Nothing has gone into the eye and I have not hurt it any way. This started about 2 days ago. I wear contact lenses. What could this be and how do I treat it. I am not on a medical aid so otc medication would be great if treatable without a doctor.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


This ulcer could have been caused by your contact lenses. You can insert Chloromycetin ointment, three times daily. You can use a product like Tears Naturale, to lubricate the eye.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.