Question
Posted by: Liz | 2003/02/03

Blurry and spotted vision followed by headache

This use to happen ones of twice a month, but for the last month it's been
happening ones or twice a week. I did go to my doc and he gave me brufen to
"drive the pain away". He said it could be stress or my eyes. I went for new
spectacles but it didn't help.

Liz, it certainly does sound like the headache is caused by an eye problem. It’s a bit worrying that the frequency is increasing, so my advice would be to see an ophthalmologist (eye specialist, not the people that sell glasses) a.s.a.p. Good luck.

3
Posted by: A | 2003/02/04

If it is a migraine (as I'm also thinking it is) you should ask your doctor to prescribe Maxalt. It is especially for migraines, and believe me - it works. I've tried everything but that's the only thing working for me. Your doctor is also right - stress definitely triggers migraines.

Reply to A
Posted by: ange | 2003/02/04

i get the same thing when i get migraines. i see flashing spots for about 30 minutes followed by a migraine and get nauseas. i usually take myprodols and try and sleep it off.

Reply to ange
Posted by: gina | 2003/02/03

It sounds like migraine.

Reply to gina