Question
Posted by: doubt | 2004/11/15

blu movies

i often notice that the tape is always in a difefrent place either at the beginning or middle or end , i just noticed on friday when i got home that my husband had just finished watch and i think he masturbated and i just walked in when he was taking the movie out of the video and he sent me to get him something to drink so that i wont notice the video. we have sex atleast 4 times in a week > is there something i should worry about ...?

NO!!!

4
Posted by: G | 2004/11/15

Pleasure Doubt.. let us know how its going.

Reply to G
Posted by: doubt | 2004/11/15

thanks guys

Reply to doubt
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/11/15

Nothing to worry about, join him, suggest you watch it together, then play with him. Show him that he doesnt need to hide it from you, maybe he is scared you will feel the way you are RIGHT NOW. Its normal for a guy to watch porn it doesnt mean he loves you even less. I love watching porn with my boyfriend, gets us both hot and bothered and the end result is just better, and I dont love him even less I still love him more and more everyday for who he is.

Reply to Foxy
Posted by: G | 2004/11/15

U have nothing to worry about. Sometime you just need to satisfy urself, alone time. Afterall you giving him lots of sex (4 times a week) so you can relax. Rather tell him, to slip it back in the machine and watch together.

Reply to G