Question
Posted by: Ace | 2003/01/17

BLOW JOBS IS IT SAFE?

CAN YOU CONTRACT A VIRUS BY GETTING A BLOW JOB FROM A GIRL WITH E.G HIV/AID

Not only can you get HIV, but also
* Herpes
* Gonorrhea
* Syphillis
* Hepatitis
* Cytomegalovirus

Visit www.safersex.co.za and look at the STI section

Dr Elna McIntosh

3
Posted by: Mummy | 2003/01/19

I wouldnt do it if I were you.

Well thats if you still want to live a long and fulfilling life, I'm sure considering the risks no one wants to die of HIV and or AIDS.

so dont risk your life for sex, rather wait for a partner that is deases free you know.

Reply to Mummy
Posted by: Sexpot | 2003/01/18

Hi there Ace. I would'nt risk it if I were you. She need only have an open sore in her mouth or slightly bleeding gums from recently brushing her teeth then you could easily become infected. The effects of aids are horrendous; frankly it's not worth the risk. Rather wait till you are in a long term relationship + are sure of one another's hiv status. I agree; oral sex is great - my hubby + I just loooove doing it to one another but at least we are sure that it is safe for us. We don't have other sex partners + thats the way it's been for 31 yrs now. Regards.

Reply to Sexpot
Posted by: Lancelot | 2003/01/18

Only if she is a biter with rotten gums.

Reply to Lancelot