Question
Posted by: melfrien | 2006/07/22

Bloody

Please help, lately i have been expierincing blood in my discharge, but only maybe once a day and then in the evenings quite a lot of blood, I dont know what it is i don't have any pains or nothing. What does this means,

Dear melfrien
Please go to a gyne or your GP for a papsmear - you may have an ulcer on the cervix, or a tear in the vagina (or early cervical cancer!) It needs urgent attention please.

1
Posted by: melfrien | 2006/07/23

I have been for a papsmeer about 2 months ago, and they said that everything is fine except that i have alot of fluids dripping and gas

Reply to melfrien