Question
Posted by: Ivan | 2008/06/22

Bloodpresure

My wife and I use adalat xl30 I'm 59 and my wife 56 we also use prexum and ridaq Would this be the right prescription and combination of drugs what would commen side effects be from these drugs and or the combination there of?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It will only be the right prescription if it controls your blood pressure adequately. The side-effects will also vary from person to person. I therefore, strongly recommend that you visit your GP on a regular basis to make sure that your blood pressure is under control. For side-effects, refer to the enclosed leaflets.

Kind regards