Question
Posted by: nic | 2004/01/26

Bloodgroup diet

Plse advice were I can get more info on the net about diets that was worked out according to your bloodgroup, and what is your comments about these diets

Dear Nic
I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O needs to cut out carbs, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. If you eat a balanced, low-fat diet and do some exercise you should be able to decrease your BMI and weight successfully.
But I am sure you are being flooded with positive info from our Readers. You should be able to purchase the book on this subject at good bookstores such as Exclusive Books.
Take care