Posted by: Molly | 2011/08/18

Blood Tests


I want to have blood tests done at a pathologist to see if there is a medical cause for my fatigue. What should I ask them to check for?

Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


As there are a multitude of reason for fatigue, you should rather consult your doctor for an examination and he/she will then order the necessary blood tests. Please refer to the following link regarding chronic fatigue:


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: GB | 2011/08/18

Go to your GP and he will ask you questions and fill out the form. He will draw blood from you and send it to the pathologists for you. Your iron should be checked. The tests are usually completed after 24 hours and your doctor should contact you with the results.

Reply to GB

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.