Question
Posted by: Angel | 2004/10/20

Blood Tests ?!?!

Dear Doc

Please could you help me out on the following... nothing is wrong really I'm just really curious to know!!

I went for extensive blood tests and all and everything is Ok, but in my results it states...

My glucose level is below average, quite low & my Lymphocytes are High, just above average, what does that mean? Anything I can do or should do to improve, not improve ?!?!
Kind of a bit 'greek' to me so was just wondering if you could assist!!

Many thanks for your help!

Angel, why did you go for the tests in the first place? A slight increase in lymphocytes doesn’t mean much on it’s own and a low blood glucose might just mean that you need to change your diet. Let me know what the original problem was (as a new question) and I’ll try to give you a more specific answer. Good luck.