Question
Posted by: Angel | 2004/10/20

Blood Tests

Dear Doc

Please could you help me out on the following... nothing is wrong really I'm just really curious to know!!

I went for extensive blood tests and all and everything is Ok, but in my results it states...

My glucose level is below average, quite low & my Lymphocytes are High, just above average, what does that mean? Anything I can do or should do to improve, not improve ?!?!
Kind of a bit 'greek' to me so was just wondering if you could assist!!

Many thanks for your help!

Hi Angel,
Good to hear thaat everything seems OK on your tests results. A single blood glucose level doesn't say much, as so much depends on what you've been eationg, and when, etc. Averages are averages, so being a litle above it doesn't count much. Lymphocytes are white blood cells, raised by many causes, including even mild infections.
But it all sounds very much OK

1
Posted by: . | 2004/10/20

My apologies! Wrong doc! Ignore the message...

Reply to .