Question
Posted by: wondering | 2004/11/23

blood test results

my period was suppose to start last week (16 Nov) id did a bloot test yesterday but it shows negative. Could it be that it is still to soon. (i still haven't started my period). Should i wait longer and do another or is a blood test at this stage 100%

Need answers

The blood test would be positive by now if you were pregnant.

1
Posted by: CHEZ | 2004/11/23

HI THERE.

ARE YOU REGULAR? I WAITED TEN DAYS BEFORE I WENT FOR A TEST. IT CAME BACK POSSITIVE. I AM NOW 18 WEEKS PG.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN LATE BEFORE? ARE YOU UNDER STRESS AT THE MOMENT?
I WOULD SAY WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH THEN IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD YOUR MP THEN GO FOR A TEST.

I HOPE YOU ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY. GOOD LUCK ANYWAY.

Reply to CHEZ