Question
Posted by: Yolande | 2005/11/18

Blood test - How long after a missed period?

Does anyone know how long after a missed period would a blood test pick up whether you are pregnant or not? A HPT yesterday showed negative, but still no period today.

The blood test is positive on the day of the expected period.

4
Posted by: Ingrid | 2005/11/18

I felt very funny, tired, stomach cramps, tender breast and the like then I tried a home preggie test and there were two lines , then a week after I did the blood test and it came back positive and I was suppose to have had my peroid this week

So tried even though I had not missed my peroid yet and already the both tests confirmed pregancy

i guess it differes form person to person

Reply to Ingrid
Posted by: andy | 2005/11/18

Hi Mandy
Sounds like you are pregnant. Congrats!!! Which test did you use?

Reply to andy
Posted by: Mandy | 2005/11/18

I had my last period on 4 Noveber2005.On the 15 November 2005,results of the preg.test showed positive,16/11/05positive,17/11/05positive again.Can I be pregnant?

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: L | 2005/11/18

The day after you missed your period a blood test will show you a neg or positive.

Reply to L