Question
Posted by: Mariska | 2008/01/14

blood test?

Hi doc,

Need advice please.

I think I had a couple of mc before I even knew I could be pregnant.

I did see a GP, but she did not do tests to see what could be wrong. So I would like to know what test should I doe, what would be the most important?

Glukose
Insulien
Totale Cholestrol
TSH
FSH
LH
Vol bloed telling
Fosfolipied
DHEA
Estradio
Prolaktien
Vry testosteroon
Lupus Antikoagulant

Mariska

Glucose, TSH,phospholipid , lupus anticoagulant.

2
Posted by: mariska | 2008/01/16

Thanks Peanut and doc.

The gynaecologist in my town aahhhh ..... had been with all of them still not preggies ......

thanks again

Mariska

Reply to mariska
Posted by: peanut | 2008/01/15

Dear Mariska,

I'm not sure about all of the tests that you mention above, however I can offer some advice...

My sister has Lupus disease and it casued 3 miscarriages (her gynae tested her for lupus after the 3rd mc and then established that she had Lupus). If you have Lupus it can be treated during pregnancy (my sisteer had to inject herself with something every day to maintain the pregnancy, and she delivered a beautiful and healthy baby girl last year).

Perhaps you should rather consider seeing a gynaecologist as this is their field of expertise.

Hope I helped a bit!

Reply to peanut