Question
Posted by: kk | 2005/07/18

blood test

My blood test was neg on day 26 is their a chance that it could still be a pos if I go back in a day or 3. Or will I just be waisting my time

You probably tested too early. Repeat it in a few days.

4
Posted by: kk | 2005/07/18

Hope you read this again Nicky. Congrats I am very glad for you hope all goes well. Please keep us up to date. Sorry to say I did start my period and can you believe after I did another test.

Reply to kk
Posted by: Nicky | 2005/07/18

I did a bloodtest 4 days before my periods were due. It came back negative. My dr recommended that I wait 4 days and do the test again. Guess what? I am pregnant. Maybe you should wait a day or two and do the bloodtest again. It is more accurate than a home pregnancy test.

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: kk | 2005/07/18

28-31 days. Today is day 28. Could I do a home preg test

Reply to kk
Posted by: SLC | 2005/07/18

How long is your usual cycle?
How late are you?

Reply to SLC