Question
Posted by: Candice | 2003/02/24

Blood pressure<br>

hi Doc

Yesterday, I felt like fainting, nausious, was cold and hot, and could not do much! When I would turn my head or turn around while lying down, everything was spinning! I took a blood pressure pill, which did not help! I am a healthy eater! I do sometimes suffer from low blood pressure! But not so bad, that i need medication. The doctor also wanted to test me for Yuppi flu, a while ago, but I did not go back! I've had some virual infections!

Candice, I can’t say for sure without examining you first, but it sounds like you might have a middle ear infection (probably viral). It might of course be due to low blood pressure or even low blood sugar. If you still have the symptoms when you get this reply, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.