Question
Posted by: SHM | 2006/04/01

blood in urine

My hubby started complaining of severe headaches last night, nausea, vomiting, his whole body is sore and this morning he passed out in the shower. He went to the doctor and when they took his urine it was bloody. The doctor doesn't know what's wrong with him and send the urine sample to a specialist. Will only receive the results on monday. Do you have any idea what could be wrong. I'm really very worried.

Hi SHM
It sounds like an infection - has he been in a malaria area lately? Could also just be a urinary tract infection.

1
Posted by: SHM | 2006/04/01

Ps. He had belarzia(spelling) three years ago. The doctor said it's unlike for it to return.

Reply to SHM