Question
Posted by: Worried | 2005/11/25

Blood in Urine

I have blood in my urine, my side is not painful, but i do have a burning sensation when urinating and have the need to urinate frequently, do i have a kidney infection?

Worried, it sounds like it is a urinary tract infection, but I can’t tell you whether it is a bladder or kidney infection from this side of the screen. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Lol | 2005/11/25

Ek dink jy het 'n blaasinfeksie - die beste vir dit is om dokter toe te gaan sodat hy jou urine kan toets - sal dan vir jou antibiotika gee.

Reply to Lol