Question
Posted by: JJ | 2005/12/02

blood in urin

I AM 21,FEMALE, AND I HAVE FOUND BLOOD IN MY URIN, WHAT IS WRONG?

You could have a bladder infection. You should see your doctor.

3
Posted by: Ivvie | 2005/12/02

If it burns when you urinate there is a big possibility that you have an bladder infection. You need to go to the doctor for antibiotics. Citrosoda will not help you at all, due to the fact that there is blood, the bladder infection will infact get worse.

Reply to Ivvie
Posted by: Jeanette | 2005/12/02

Citrosoda is also a GREAT help, i've had bladder infections when i was small, i know the pain too! drink lots and lots of water!

Reply to Jeanette
Posted by: Taz | 2005/12/02

You could well have bladder infection you need to drink lots of water and see a GP for antibioitics.

I am sure it also hurst when you go to the ladies

All he best
Taz

Reply to Taz