Question
Posted by: Natalie | 2019/03/18

Blood in stool

Good Morning, when i was pregnant 9 years ago i suffered from piles.. which they said was normal. now for the last going on 2 weeks now, whenever i feel the need to go to the toilet for a no2,it shoots us blood firstly. - whenever wipe myself, sometimes i cant even do the thing at all and its just blood.. i checked and i can feel i pile. But its been so long now, i have not had a normal no 2, for so long now and it always blood.... its almost like i can feel the pressure to do my thing, bit nothing. I'm very concerned.. please would you assist me.

- 2019/03/21

Hi Natalie

I have answered your previous question. Please go to the doctor as soon as possible, you probably need a small procedure/surgery to fix this bleeding pile. Good luck!