Question
Posted by: worried | 2007/03/12

blood in spirm

I am concerned as my husband is complaining of blood in his spirm - please can you let me know what the cause could be and what we need to do.
thank you
Worried!

Dear Worried
It can be sign of infection so it may be a good idea for your GP to just check and do an urine test.
see http://www.medicinenet.com/blood_in_semen/article.htm

1
Posted by: bleeding | 2007/03/12

im not a doctor but if i were you I would see a urologist, as soon as possible. NEVER ignore blood in urine and/or in sperm. i did, now i have to have surgery to remove a cancerous polyp from my bladder. this does not mean your husband has Cancer, i am just posting this message to let you know what can happen when you ignore such a symptom.

Reply to bleeding