Question
Posted by: stevan | 2007/05/07

blood in semen when ejaculating

i have recently found blood in my semen when ejaculating without any strange feeling afterwards. is this a serious problem ?

Dear Stevan
Normally not - see http://www.medicinenet.com/blood_in_semen/article.htm

1
Posted by: cv | 2007/05/07

I had the same problem a while ago, my problem was that I had a kidney stone that was big and tore some of the tissue when I pee it out,after that there where also blood in my semen and in my pee for about two days,then it was over.But,when you ejacute again check, and if there is blood again, best is to see your GP.

Reply to cv