Question
Posted by: peter | 2008/01/30

blood in ejaculate

HI
I HAVE NOTICED ON THREE OCCATIONS BLOOD IN MY EJACULATE, THE FIRST TIME IT WAS OBVIOUS AND THE OTHER TWO GETTING LESS.I AM 45 AND HAD A VASECTOMY ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO.I HAVE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS BEFORE,WHAT COULD THIS BE?

Dear Peter
This is called hematospermia and can be caused by infection in the urinary tract or inflammation of the prostate. Let your doctor please check your urine and examine you for any prostate problems, however, this usually clears up by itself.

1
Posted by: billy | 2008/01/30

I had the same, my GP told me that it is an infection,you need antibotics,call on your Gp and tell him.Dont wait to long.

Reply to billy