Posted by: LynnLisa | 2008/08/27

Blood in discharge &  pain in my back ect

Since three weeks ago I started having migraine-like headaches, nauseas all the time, dizzy, feel like I' m walking in the air, light hurts my eyes when i am outside, disorientated &  feels like my legs want to give way, forgetful &  tired. Last week I started having pain &  warmth in my back &  just above my pelvic bone. Also some brownish watery vaginal disharge. Discharge is more than usual. Not time for my period yet. Period is regular. I had a baby in December 2007 if this would also help. What could be wrong with me. Please respond soon

It doesn't really sound like a gynae problem. I would suggest that you see your GP. The discharge could be an infection

Posted by: nat | 2008/08/27

Hi Lynnlisa

I also am experiencing the same thing. But the difference is I had finished my period a week ago and have always been regular, but have since last week experienced a bloody type of discharge, it looks as though it' s periods but just much less but extremely dark red and thick. Also the light headness and fatigue and I have pain on my " tail bone" 
Soi I am also waiting on an answer.

Reply to nat