Question
Posted by: NIX | 2007/03/19

BLOOD GROUP DIET

I have heard of this blood group diet. Does it work and if so where can I get it from?

Dear Nix
I do not agree with, or believe in the 'Blood diets'. I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O needs to cut out carbs, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. However, if you are determined to try this type of diet, then ask at any good bookstore like Exclusive Books for the book by D'Adamo.
Take care

6
Posted by: V | 2007/03/22

You can get the book eat right for your blood type at CNA or Exclusive books. It will cost you +/- R200 (may be less). They also have a website that you can check out. Good Luck!! Let me know if you get the book.

Reply to V
Posted by: NIX | 2007/03/22

Hi V
How do I know what to eat? I am a B blood group and am battleing to find the diet. To get it from a professional cost between R500 - R900.00.

Reply to NIX
Posted by: V | 2007/03/22

Hi There Nix,

I went on the blood group diet, but I started gymming at the same time and I lost 8 kg. Worked for me. I never starved myself. They give you a wide range of foods that is suitable for you. You have to choose what you like and what is affordable. They have lovely recipes on the website too. So you dont go hungry, you just eat whats right for your body. I am healthy. Went to Dr for checkups. No problems with me. Try it is you want, you can only loose weight!!!'

Good luck. Let us know how it went.

Reply to V
Posted by: Juice | 2007/03/20

Hi there, sure I'm happy to supply recipe, but I must warn you, it is not for diet purposes here it goes......

1 packet chicken livers
1 garlic clov3
Mixed veggies of your choice
2 table spoon cooking oil (pls change this for olive oil, I don't want the doc kicking me out of her site)
chopped onion
long stripped green peppers
1 grated tomato

1 - brown onions, garlic and green peppers over heated oil
2 - Add mixed veggies of your choice
2 - add chicken livers when above is browned.
3 - add chicken spice, 1 knorox cube, a pinch of white pepper and gratted tomato.

Cook on low heat to allow veggies to be supple.
Pasta of your choice, just add dried parsley and herbal aromat to taste.

Dinner should be ready in 30 minutes.

Juice!

Reply to Juice
Posted by: pp | 2007/03/20

Pasta with chicken livers sounds nice?
you got a recipe I fancy that for my supper.

Reply to pp
Posted by: Juice | 2007/03/20

Hi there, I apparently it does, I'm currently working with a chick who's on a SureSlim, which they also acquire your blood group type, she seems to be permantly eating lettice in different flavours, and she says she has lost 5 kilos in 4 weeks. She does look thinner today, but I wonder if she is ever full, everytime I warm my pasta with chicken livers, she always says it smells good as if she would like a piece.

Reply to Juice