Question
Posted by: mariette | 2005/07/14

blood group diet

GOOD DAY!

HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE BLOOD GROUP DIET TO LOOSE WEIGHT?
I'M A+ AND ACCORDING TO THE DIET THERE IS NO FOOD FOR ME TO EAT, JUST SOME FRUIT AND VEG AND CHICKEN!

MARIETTE

Dear Mariette
I do not agree with, or believe in the 'Blood diets'. I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O needs to cut out carbs, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. If you don't need to lose weight, and do not suffer from food allergies or intolerance, then continue eating a balanced, varied diet. Human beings are omnivores which means our bodies are designed to metabolise all kinds of food.
Enjoy