Question
Posted by: Charlene | 2004/11/04

Blood discharge and my period is not due yet

I'm on the pil (Femodene) since August 2001 and constantly on the pil eversince. This afternoon, as I went to the toilet for a wee and I wipe myself off I've noticed some blood and some kind of jelly"discharge" coming out. My period is not due for another 10 + days. I am taking the pil every morning and never forget to take my pil. What can it be? and should I go to see a doctor?

If you have had a pap smear in the past year, you could just wait and see whether it happens again before seeing your doctor.