Question
Posted by: pk | 2007/05/31

blood clot results

hey there doc thanks for the reply.im 23 years ol and they did a blood count and tested the stuff to see if im blood stolling is ok and everyhting was fine,now just 1 more quastion i feel bit dizzy but i have a little sinus going my bp is 130/85 but my pulse is around 55-60.i take inderal everyday i have hypochondria about diseases so i stress when suming not leka then my bp is 150/95 so the bp is fine only heart rate a bit slow i think the bp monitor gives a arithmia sign but i think thats becasue my heart rate is lower than 60.

whats ur take

Dear PK
The dizziness could be because you have a bit of phlegm in the middle ear. BP is fine and I won't worry about the pulse unless you can feel that it is skipping definite beats more that 4-5 times per minute. One's pulse slows down and speeds up with your breathing so never is completely regular.