Question
Posted by: pk | 2007/05/28

blood clot

hi there,a week ago oje of our workers got a blood clot in there legs she went to docter to get injection to make the blood thin and 3 days later she was dead,she started bleeding through all the holes nose ears anal and vaginal docter says it was a stroke in the brian,now i didnt really had contact with her but im worryng i have a leg thats a bit crampy and the knee cramps a bit as well,i cant see any swelling or permanent pain anywhere and when i sit in a position and my leg goes numb when i sit correct the leg gets fine within seconds,have no pins and needles,leg sometimes feels just a bit colder than the other one,i did move alot of steel tables by myself and as i can remember it happened after that,can it just be muscles or the cold weather we had recently 8 degrees and lower..

thanks..

Dear PK
a blood clot in the leg usually causes swelling in the leg, and is painful when you press on the muscle of the calve . You probably just pulled a muscle.