Question
Posted by: Mimy | 2005/05/31

Blood Clot

During my last menstruation which ended on Sunday, on the same day i felt nervous and unnecessarily anxious and moments after my period which almost did not flow that particular day started flowing and there was this blood clot like the size of a third finger that came out. I was wondering what it could be? Could it be a miscarriage or something else? Could i be pregnant while menstruating? Please help.

No, it just sounds like a slightly heavier period. A blood clot of the size you describe is not too serious.

1
Posted by: Mimy | 2005/06/01

Thanks Gynaedoc for your reply.

Reply to Mimy