Question
Posted by: /__8} | 2008/01/14

blood cleanser

What can i take t cleanse my blood? Maybe im jsut beign weird...but ive been breaking out in bad pimples as well as ulcers and i just basically want to detox... (I havent been doing anything out of the ordinary, so i dont know why im breakign out...)

thx in advance!

Dear /__8}
To detox, just ensure that you drink 8 glasses of water per day, you can for one day drink only clear fruit juices like grape or apple, and for the rest of the week eat only fresh fruit, vegetables, whole wheat grains, and low fat proteien like chicken/turkey or fish. This should clean out your system.