Question
Posted by: Emjay | 2003/03/02

Blood & Brain

I resently had a stroke. During the MRI they found either a meningioma or oesteoma? My leucocytes were marked as low. What does all this mean

Emjay, a meningioma is a tumour of the meninges (membranes around the brain) and an osteoma is a tumour of bone. Leucocytes are the white blood cells – a slightly low count might mean that your immunity is suppressed but in isolation doesn’t mean much. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.