Question
Posted by: Taby | 2007/08/21

Blood at 29 weeks...HELP!

My best friend is 29wks pregnant. She woke up to wee at 4am this morning and there was blood when hse wiped. She had what I think was Baxtin Hicks and little clear mucus came out on friday and that was it. Is she having prelabour pains or is she at risk to miscarriage again as she did on her last pregnancy at 6mths?
She only has back pain, which I think is normal. I took her to hospital this morning to be checked out and she got admitted for observations!

Any bleeding has to be investigated. I can't tell what the problem is without the results of the investigations. Labour is a possibility.