Question
Posted by: Tessa | 2007/03/05

Blood after sex

My husband has been suffering from an infection caused by exposure to my candida treatment. My candida is now gone but he sometimes pre-ejaculates and bleeds. Please help.

Dear Tessa
He should not bleed from candida - something else is wrong - let his GP have a look and test his urine. He may need antibiotics.

1
Posted by: Tessa | 2007/03/05

Thank you Doc.
He did go see a GP and his doctor prescribed him the following medication:
- Bemetrazole
- Lennen-Doxycycline
- Aspen Lamzid

He hates pills and hasnt taken them in a while. And he says there is nothing serious to worry about and wont tell me what the doctor said.

I know that the Aspen Lamzid is taken for infections, usually STI's, but what are the other medications for?

Thanx again for your help.

Reply to Tessa