Question
Posted by: Joan | 2007/05/22

Blondie.....update

Hi Blondie, last night he freaked out at me cos i got home late after work so we ignored each other i took the dogs for a walk got home did the dishes and then started with the washing while i was doing the washing i said to him we need to talk, he ignored me, then after a while he said talk so we can get this over and done with, i asked him when are you planning on getting a job, he ignored me and carried on playing playstation, after a while he said all i ever do is moan about money i'm money hungry and if we weren't in debt he wouldn't be with me now can i argue with him, so i said yes i can cos if he had a job we wouldn't be in the debt we are in and we would be much happier. He kept quiet and carried on playing his games, a while later he took the playstation back to the neighbours and phoned his brother to find out if he wants to buy the TV so i told him his being silly if he had a job he wouldn't have to sell the TV, anyway i carried on cleaning up and carried on as normal, offered him coffee and supper etc he ignored me, i carried on as i usually would. Later when i got into bed i asked him to come lay by me he said later, but when i woke up this morning he was in bed and we were cuddled up. Anyway i said goodbye and i love you then walked to work. He phoned me a few minutes later and asked where he can get a rain jacket and scarf i told him, and left it at that so i think his gone out to find work - i hope so but will keep you updated and see what happens . Thanks for the response i understand your point of view but i beleive i can make him a better man than what he was brought up and i do love him dearly.

Lets hope it can work out, for both of you

1
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/05/22

Hi Joan,

You sound hopeful today, and that just from asking for a scarf and a rain jacket.

Imagine what you would feel like with someone who would rather die than let you down.

You must just remember that you can never rescue someone from themselves. If HE does not want to change for the better and be more reliable, then he won't. For your sake I hope he'll do what's right.

Good luck..

Reply to Blondie..