Question
Posted by: Keanu | 2007/06/07

Blondie - inconsiderate!!!

Do you have children? Do you have any commitments? To come and decide that she must just find someone worth her time? How dumb can a person get? How old are you? Do you ever regard that depsite of my flaws I could've been there and given her things no other man can. Has it ever occured to you that we might have shared moments and love that she cannot share with any other man? Can you guarantee her happiness. Can you count? If you can 9 (nine) YEARS! Do you know that 9 years is a lifetime?

How can you just throw that away and walk away cause Blondie says so. I guess you are exactly what your nic says: BLOND!

If you cannot be constructive in your responses, go somewhere else! Thank GOD you're not a marriage counsiller!

Cool it, kids. Keanu --- I can't keep going back and re-reading later responses to questions posted here --- but here is some good advice. When someone posts a comment you find hurtful, first think about it --- some comments hurt because they are totally unfair and unreasonable --- in which case, ignore them rather than leap into a scrap about them ; but also think that some hurt because there is at least a grain of truth in them, because in some way they remind you of aspects of the situation you don't want to think about. Then USE the opportunity, to examine why they annoyed you so much --- and again, don't take them as an insult.

7
Posted by: Keanu | 2007/06/07

Blondie I do apologize. I just love her with my whole heart don't you understand? Is love not supposed to overvome this. On the otherhand, not justifying what I did, but are we not blowing this out of proportion only to realize afterwards that it wasn't such a big deal, in fact it made us stronger? I told het that she should come to me with any insecurities and I'll do my best to explain.

All I'm saying is that can we not rather first try and resolve the problem and then contemplate giving up 9 years?

Once again sorry for getting so aggravated towards you, it wasn't my place to do it because everyone is entitled to his/ her own opinion - that's what this forum is for. I'm sorry

Reply to Keanu
Posted by: RMC | 2007/06/07

mmmm sorry that he did it or sorry that she knows

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/06/07

What the hell did I say that was so wrong??? Believe me if my bf did what you did, I would also be out about with my ex's and would throw it in his face - not to play some hard to get game, but to get rid of him..

So take my post in context of my own thoughts and opinion..

No I don't know you, so why are you so bothered?

...and yes nine years is a long time...has it been more happy than sad? If yes, then how do two people that are more happy than sad drift away from each other to the extent to have phone sex with far off relatives and what not...?? Is the relationship and this battle worth it?

My post is based completely on the info you give, and YES I don't know of your 9 years worth of loving moments and battles, but it sounds like a no win situation from the info you gave...doesn't it..?

What hurt and issues are born from her impulsive manners? Will you be able to completely get over it?

I understand you're going through a raw deal, but see it for what it is and move on or continue trying to fix it.......

I'm sorry I upset you, good luck..

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/07

i think u r focusing on ur current gf incest problem instead of grieving for ur old lady... get a box of tissues and watch bambi dies part 3...<br><br>always works 4 me

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Keanu | 2007/06/07

CS Ill do just that, it's just painfull cause I'm really trying my utter best to reolve the situation. But I will restrain from reacting to insults.

Thank you for your always constructive advice.

Reply to Keanu
Posted by: Ghost | 2007/06/07

Wow! Guys! Now just a moment! RMC you really amazes me. Here's a guy sicerely sorry and apologetic, and to top it all says that he's not justifying anything. Now let me tell you without justifying what he has done. Out there you find women who's husbands are being jailed for rape. You have guys seeing prostitutes. You have women who's husbands infects them with all sorts of diseases!

Give this guy a break! According to me all he wants is direction on how best to reolve the situation. No one here is worthy to judge him! It's not about who's right and who's wrong! He already admitted to being wrong, which in my book dispenses the judgement.

My word! RMC I might be wrong but you're either still too young to grasp the essence of a long lasting relationship or you are indeed very naiive.

Reply to Ghost
Posted by: RMC | 2007/06/07

Oh shut your yawp. You showed that you felt she was not good enough for her by commiting incest over the phone. You are a sicko. She could do so much better than you.

Please don't kick the cat when you get home either pervert!

Reply to RMC