Question
Posted by: Lonestar | 2007/11/28

Blondie - Cheating

Sadly so we will never know the 100% truth, no matter how hard we try. What hit me hardest was the fact that I thought my husband would never do it. He is such a kind person so he will never do it.....well he did ! What I'm trying to say is this....it hurt a hell of a lot to find out that the person you love and trust can do this to you.
It breaks you, takes your soul apart and make you cold and hard towards others and unkind to yourself. As I said before, take the counselling option but be willing to FORGIVE and let go....yes due to my human nature I will never be able to let go in terms of memory, however there is more to life than a "man".... there is YOU!!
The road to recovery is long and emotionally hard, but never give up....You will have bad days and you'll have good ones, but live it a day at a time.

Good luck to you and you're in my thoughts !

LS

Do you ever think that part of the problem we have is that there might not always be an external, objective "truth", rather than a number of over-lapping truths ?
Thanks for your continuing thoughtful and helpful responses. I think "forgiving" in the sense of setting yourself free, is important, rather than in any sense of setting the perpetrator free.

1
Posted by: Priya | 2008/01/11

If your husband does not want to be sexual when u want to be , instead only when he wants to .. is there a problem ?

Recently my husband's behavoiur is starting to scare me , He tell's me to initiate sex , and when I do , he is too tired to respond to me , making me feel very rejected & hurt .?

Is there a possibility that he is thiniking of someone else sexually ? that he is alway's so tired ..!! Please send answer to my e-mail address please .!

Reply to Priya