Question
Posted by: Kitten | 2004/09/28

Blocked Tubes, Swollen Ovaries

I've been to a few doctors to find out why I'm not falling pregnant, have been trying for past two years, lots of tests were done, the last doctor decided to do a Lapscopy, he found that both my tubes is blocked and that my left ovary is swollen & stuck to the left tube & my right ovary is also stuck to the right tube, he says nothing can be done about it, I'm devastated, I'm 39, in a new marriage and really want to have a baby with my new husband, I have two daughters from my previous marriage, Is there really nothing that can be done about this problem, please doc if there's anything, I'm willing to try, anything, I'm desperate...thank you - Kitten

Sounds like your most realistic option is IVF. You need to discuss this with a fertility specialist.