Question
Posted by: Jane | 2005/01/10

Blocked Tubes

Hi i just want to know what happens if your tubes is blocked and what is the course of it.My gynae told me sometime ago when i went for a papsmeer my tubes is blocked,and is there any chance for me getting pregnant with blocked tubes.

If your tubes are both blocked, you will not be able to fall pregnant without help. The commonest cause is an infection.

1
Posted by: Pokkel | 2005/01/10

I did not know that you can detect blocked tubes by a papsmeer..... It does not sound right to me. I thought one can only see if tubes are blocked by laporoscopy procedure....

You cannot fall pregnant if your tubes are blocked, but there are procedures that you can do to have your tubes unblocked.

Reply to Pokkel