Question
Posted by: One Beer | 2004/12/02

Blocked nose

I am 25 and for as long as l can remember l have had one of my nostril blocked.I prove this by closing one nostril and blowing out from it and when l do the same to the other no air blows out.What is the cause of this and is this also the reason why l always have a running nose.This flu or cold never ceases whether hot or cold.

One Beer, it sounds like you have a polyp or a congenital obstruction. The best would be to see an ENT specialist and have it sorted out (there is a good chance that it will only require a small operation). Good luck.

1
Posted by: Petro | 2004/12/02

I had the same problem and my dr recommended Salex. I am using it eversince and it made a big difference. It can also be that your nose bone is not straight. I had mine fixed, cause I suffered from sinus. After this operation, I dont have any problems.

Reply to Petro