Question
Posted by: Justin | 2003/01/06

blocked nasal passages

for the last cople of days I have a slightly sore throat and one of my nostrils has been blocked whilst the other remains clear, and sometimes they swop - clear for blocked , but have never both been blocked at the same time, your advice on the problem and cure is appreciated.

Justin, from this side of the screen it sounds like you have a flu or allergic rhinitis. You can try using something like Drixine® or Iliadin® nasal spray for a couple of days, but if it doesn’t clear up you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.