Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/07/31

Blocked form this site

I have come to another pc as i am blocked from posting - i dont know why and I sure don' t need today of all days not to be able to chat.....

All i get when I want to post is " your posting has not been validated"  ERROR

Copntact H24 and find out what this is about, as it makes no sense to me. I've never come across that specific message before. Maybe someone else with the same IP address has been abusive within some forum ?

Posted by: Mapstix | 2008/08/05

I am getting the same message on Parental Corner/

Reply to Mapstix

Maybe your employers blocked you because you spend too much time on this forum. Else H24 blocked you because you were abusive. Unless perhaps, there' s another conspiracy theory and someone phoned your boss.

Posted by: H25 | 2008/07/31

CP Mom would never be blocked on any forum - she is FAR to good a person!

CP Mom
Send an e.mail to H24. Look under contact us - I am sure they will be able to help you.

How are u otherwise? Frustrated?! Join the club!

Try to have a good day!

Reply to H25
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/07/31

I do sometimes but not today.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Anon#2 | 2008/07/31

Do you post on other forums too? Maybe you were blocked for a post on one of them.

Reply to Anon#2