Posted by: Zelda | 2008/09/23

I have IBS and found that I can not eat the foods I' m supposed to eat, like bran, wholeweat products, fruit, water, diary. Almost everything I eat makes me bloated and result in a lot of gas. Even if I don' t eat much. It looks if I am 7 months pregant, please help!

Hi Zelda
Try peeling the fruit, eating soluble fibre instead of insoluble fibre ( white low GI bread instead of coarse whole wheat products), rather eat rice, sweet potatoes, maize and potatoes than bread, oats and muesli. You can try soya milk instead of diary - I find the Pick and Pay house brand not too bad but it is a taste one needs to get used to. You can also take probiotics and Pankreoflat 3 times a day.

Posted by: Val | 2008/09/24

Hi...... I am involved in a health business and so many folk have colon problems.... I cannot mention the product that I know can help you.... but also look at DIGESTIVE ENZYMES and parasites!... that could be a big factor. contact 19b Forestdrive Forest Hills kloof 3610 can help you with good info

Reply to Val