Question
Posted by: Kay | 2004/02/16

Bloating

I am feeling so bloated lately, probably cos im eating so healthy, i know i must find out exactly what it is thats making me feel like that, but what can i use when i get so bloated. I heard ginger does good?? Do you get any sort of tablets or soemthing that works quick?

Kay, I doubt that you’re feeling bloated because you’re eating healthy. It might be due to too much bran, so maybe just cut back a little. You should be able to get relief from a drug like Buscopan® or Colofac®, but like you said, it is important to find out what it is that makes you feel so bloated. The best would be to see our doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.