Question
Posted by: Aya | 2007/03/20

Bloated tummy

I'm slim but I've got a bloated tummy and I'd like to have a flat tummy. I've tried many things and exercises they just don't seem to help, I don't want to lose weight I just want to flatten my belly. what do I do? Please help!

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Aya
Not such an easy question, especially as you are slim and doing exercises. The only other advice I can give you is to watch your diet, keep a good balance and do not overdo foods that can traditionally cause bloating like beans, too much carbohydrate like bread, and refined foods. Ensure you have a good intake of fibre to facilitate regular bowel movements. Drink lots of water.
If you are still worried, ask your Dr to check it out.
Lastly accept that your body does not stay the same forever!