Question
Posted by: KS | 2005/06/14

Bloated Stomach- Is it Fibriods?

My stomach is bloated and feel funny-I actually look as if I am pregnant but I am not as have been trying to conceive for 2.5 years now.

I ve always dismissed this saying it was probably gaz or that I have gained weight, etc but now this is getting worse ánd my clothers don''t fit me anymore. I know in my heart that this is not a mere weight issue and I have decided to deal with this once and far all.

Could it be fibriods? would a scan pick this up?

What type of dr must I see, gynae or some kind of specialist- which one?

There are a number of possibilities - weight gain and bowel gas as you say, spastic colon, a gynae problem such as fibroids. I would suggest that you first see your GP to see what the nature of the problem is.

1
Posted by: JIFFY | 2005/06/14

MY BELLY IS ALSO BLOATED AND A SCAN DID SHOW THAT I HAVE NUMEROUS FIBROIDS.IM MUCH OLDER THAN U SO I SUGGEST U SEE YR GYNAE TO CONFIRM.

Reply to JIFFY