Question
Posted by: Brando | 2006/07/27

Bloated, Constipated

Feeling slightly constipated and bloated, when i push right of my navel i feel like i have to pass water (need a wee). I was constipated then took a Laxative, the next morning i felt fine. A day later i'm feeling the same effects!

Thx
Brandon

Hi Brando
Maybe your doctor should just check your urine. One good bowel movement does not mean that the bowel is empty - take something for about 3 days.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2006/07/27

If it's just constipation you have try Fybogel - its excellent for constipation. You can get it over the counter at your chemist.

Reply to anxious